PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE 3.8cu. ft.
PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
( NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING PICK UP IN STORE ONLY )
HP - high porosity
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat‑based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- Less difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces the incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae, and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during the crop cycle
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of a plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield, shelf life
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance
We Also Recommend