Pro-Mix HP CC Mycorrhizae (Coco Coir) In-store pickup only!
***NOTE*** We can cut bales in half. You will receive your half bale in a black garbage bag. We will make every effort to ensure the bags are cut evenly in half, but some variation in volume may occur.
HP - High Porosity
CC - Chunk Coir
- SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (65-75%)
- CHUNK COCO COIR
- WETTING AGENT
- MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
Pro-Mix HP CC
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP CC provides a great growing environment to growers looking for significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out more frequently than general-purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- Less difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces the incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae, and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during the crop cycle
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of a plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield, shelf life
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance