Kelp Mii 125ml
Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer
Liquid seaweed is great nourishment for plants but is different from most N P K fertilizer treatments. In fact, seaweed only contains a little K – potassium. But it has many other minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants. Many of these are not found elsewhere. These nutrients fuel the plant cells’ growth, and this results in healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants. Expect an increased uptake of nutrients from the soil, better resistance to frost and other stress conditions, increased resistance to pests, and best of all, increased yields!
University studies report that applications of seaweed improved yields in potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries and corn, and geraniums produced more flowers per plant; grapes were sweeter; gladiolus corms grew larger, and cucumber yields increased 40 percent and the fruits suffered less often from softening and rotting.
Seaweed extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables if applied 10 days before harvesting. It lengthens the life of cut flowers if they are sprayed with liquid seaweed a day or two before cutting.
Liquid seaweed shouldn’t be used as your only fertilizer. Nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K) should come from another source.
Advantages of Using Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer
1) It promotes additional buds when applied as the plants are beginning to bud.
2) It extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables if applied 10 days before harvesting
3) It lengthens the life of cut flowers if they are sprayed with Liquid Seaweed a day or two before cutting.
4) Treating seeds or seed pieces with Liquid Seaweed prior to planting will improve seed germination, root growth, and early seedling vigor.
5) Liquid Seaweed also can be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution of Liquid Seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. When planting, water in with Liquid Seaweed solution.
6) Liquid Seaweed applied to pasture crops increases the nutrient uptake, the protein content, and overall quality of the crop.
7) Seaweed organic fertilizers can be used as a soil treatment to grow healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants.
8) A wide range of beneficial effects have been reported from the use of liquid seaweed extracts including increased crop yields, the resistance of plants to frost, increased uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, more resistance to stress conditions and reductions in storage losses of fruit.
9) Promotes vigorous growth and helps deter pests and diseases on fruit, flowers, vegetables, lawns etc.
10) Seaweed has more than 70 minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
We Also Recommend