Gaia Green - Power Bloom 2-8-4
- Grow bigger flowers, yield more tomatoes, produce healthier buds, and encourage healthier plants with this high phosphate fertilizer that combines mineralized phosphate, rock phosphate, and fishbone meal with complimentary minerals, nutrients, and growth stimulants. Power Bloom is formulated with the finest organic and mineral inputs to ensure a complete balance of nutrients. Product of Canada
- An outstanding fertilizer for root development and for all flowering plants, Gaia Green 2-8-4 Power Bloom can be used in garden beds, landscape gardens, farm fields, hanging baskets, containers, greenhouses, and on any plant as both a soil amendment and a top dressing. Increase your production of tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, and more and is used extensively by landscape professionals, certified organic farmers, golf courses, municipalities, and home gardeners for years with outstanding results.
- Ingredients: fishbone meal, bone meal, mineralized phosphate, glacial rock dust, basalt rock dust, bone meal, feather meal, limestone flour, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum, insect frass. This product is free of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, providing you with a 100% environmentally friendly product that is acceptable for Organic Food Production. GMO Free.
- Environmentally friendly, low impact, slowly available nutrients last for the whole season. High organic matter feeds the soil and the plants building a strong root system and improving microbial activity. A blend of organic and natural ingredients from a variety of sources ensures balanced nutrition for your plants.
- Easy to handle, easy to spread, easy to carry. This product comes in pail with a re-closeable lid. For gardens, landscapes, and lawn, add in 2kg per 10 square meters (108 square feet) and apply once per month or as desired. For potting soil, planter boxes, and hanging basket mixes, add in 3 TBSP per 4L of soil or growing medium. For top dressing, add in 1 TBSP per 4L of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface and apply once a month or as desired.