ExHale Mushroom Bags
Photosynthesis is the process by which plant leaves make
carbohydrates. Sunlight, CO2, and water are converted into
carbohydrates and O2 by the action of chlorophyll in the chloroplasts
of the plant. Plants growing indoors under artificial light often
lack enough CO2 to efficiently photosynthesize.
When plants are able to maximize the process of photosynthesis,
the results are larger plants with larger yields. The ExHale Cultivator
is designed for small to medium grow spaces, providing 4 to 6
plants with the CO2 they need. Exhale can be used for both
vegetative plant growth as well as for fruit and flowers.
ExHale comes complete and is cultivating CO2 even before you
get out of the checkout line.
No need to turn it on or turn it off, simply place ExHale in your
grow space and leave it alone to do its job, a continuous shower
of CO2 directly onto your plants is the most efficient way to
deliver the CO2 they need 24 hours a day for up to six months!.
- ExHale Reg Size - Designed for small to medium-sized grow spaces. The original will provide a 4 x 4 area 128 cubic foot space with CO2 for 6 months guaranteed.
- XL ExHale Bag is for medium to large-sized areas. The XL will cover 6x6 feet or 288 Cubic feet with CO2 for 6 Months
- READY TO USE - ExHale comes complete and is cultivating CO2 even before you get out of the checkout line. Simply place ExHale in your grow space and leave it alone to do its job.
- EFFECTIVE CO2 DELIVERY - A continuous shower of CO2 from the ExHale bag directly onto your plants is the most efficient way to deliver CO2.
- PASSIONATE - ExHale came out of true love of agriculture and out of the need for a less expensive, easier, safer and more harmonious way to provide your plants with CO2.
- INNOVATIVE - At the heart of every ExHale CO2 bag is the award-winning mycelium-based strain which produces CO2 and promotes healthy plant growth.