HALF BALE OF PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
HALF BALE PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE (roughly 1.9 cubic feet)
( NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING PICK UP IN-STORE ONLY )** call in-store for availability **
You will receive your half-bale contained in a large black garbage bag.
HP - high porosity
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out more frequently than general-purpose, peat‑based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- Less difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces the incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae, and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during the crop cycle
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of a plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield, shelf life
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance