Philips - 315 CMH Grow Bulb
The T12 type CMH lamps offer a compact and efficient metal halide solution for the horticulture market. This lamp provides outstanding performance over the life of the product.
- An energy-efficient alternative to HPS or quartz metal halide lamp
- Compact lighting solution for growth chambers and greenhouses
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) value of 1.9 micromoles per second
- Excellent growth light maintenance—85% of the PPF at 20,000 hours
- Until the lamp has achieved at least 10 hours of operation, it should never be turned off before it has been operating for two minutes, including during the installation test. If this happens, you will have to wait one hour before switching it on again. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to ignition problems.
We Also Recommend