3" Standard Closed Column Extractor - 180 Gram Explorer
Additional styles may be available via dropdown menu
Key Features and Description:
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- Compound Gauge with PSI readout.
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
Explorer Kit Includes the Following:
- 8" x 8" Platinum Cured Silicone Non-Stick Pad
- 3" Tri-Clamp 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube