400 Watt Light kit
1 - Digital Multiwatt Ballast
- 150 - 250 - 400 watt
- Runs on 120 or 240-volt power, 50hz to 60hz
- Works with both Metal Halide and High-pressure Sodium Lamps
- External Breaker System protects against power surges
- 15% Cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- CE & UL listed
1 - Light Fixture with Reflector
The specular aluminum reflector body is ultra-lightweight and diffuses light evenly to eliminate hot spots. The UltraGROW Horizontal Reflector is pre-wired with a fixed socket that's compatible with the industry-standard common outlet.
- Built-in socket with 15’ ballast cord.
- High-quality aluminum for excellent reflectivity.
- Maximum cooling efficiency.
- Hangers included.
1 - 400 Watt Bulb
Your choice of 1 Metal Halide (MH) or 1 High-Pressure Sodium Bulb (HPS)
Metal Halide (MH) Blue Enhanced Performance lamps offer an extra emphasis in the blue spectrums with Kelvin temperature of 7,500°K.
Stimulates plant foliage growth and tighter internodal spacing during vegetative growth.
These lamps have been specifically engineered for horticulture applications and to be compatible with both magnetic and electronic ballasts.
High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) light helps stimulate flower and fruit production in plants more efficiently than other light sources designed for growing plants. It is best to use HPS Grow Lights for the fruiting and flowering phase of plant growth or in a 4:1 ratio of HPS to MH for best results. 50,000 Lumens, 2,000K, T15 Lamp
(Items may not be exactly as shown.)
We Also Recommend